I’m planning out a short manifesto to outline my philosophy on money.
I’ve already written a very brief outline on a scrap of paper and have been toying around with the idea for almost a week now.
I’m liking the idea more every day.
If I’m going to take the time to do this, I want it to be fore you. There’s no reason to write this thing if it’s just to say I did it.
So, as I plan out the future of the manifesto, I want to do it with your input. I’m going to throw up a few questions and I want you to answer them in the comments.
Answer truthfully and as detailed as you’d like. I’ll take everything you say into consideration.
- Does this manifesto sound like something that you’re interested in?
- Do you prefer long (100+ pages) or short (20–50 page) online manifestos?
- How interested would you be in learning a simple method for making financial decisions?
- How do you view money? Blessing, curse, tool, something else?
- Do you consider yourself a money nerd, a free-spirited spender, or something in between?
- Do you love or hate spreadsheets?
- What’s the most confusing thing about money?
- What would you like to see talked about in the money manifesto?
- What’s funnier: a man getting hit in the gonads by a football or a skater falling off his board while grinding and hitting his gonads on a pole?
Thanks for your help!